CHILDREN OF GOD AUDIO CD TUTU, DESMOND
The Children of God Storybook Bible gives a beautifully illustrated and simply told collection of more than fifty of yours - and Archbishop Desmond Tutu's, favourite Bible stories. Engagingly retold for young children, easy to read and speak words and phrases make the well loved stories memorable and meaningful to young readers.
- Want to introduce 4-8s into the wonders of God's word?
- With simple and bright images, the Bible jumps off the page and into imaginations
- Told by Archbishop Desmond Tutu, the essential truths of these 50+ stories will last a lifetime
Reasons to buy, share and give 'The Children of God Storybook Bible '
- Helps you introduce 4s to 8s to 50 of the Bible's best loved stories
- Gives you the wonder of the Bible in beautiful pictures and simple words
- Starts your children on a lifelong relationship with God's Word
- Equips you to focus young minds on the world's most wonderful stories
- Let's you connect the whole Bible with the coming and message of Jesus
- Encourages children to read with you and start reading for themselves
- Discover anew your own love for the beauty of the Bible's moving stories
From the ever popular children's Bible classics, such as the story of Noah, and of Jesus calming of the storm, to less well told stories such as Naboth's Vineyard and the deeply human story of Ruth, the Archbishop takes these influential and impactful stories and brings them into young readers' lives in his own inimitable way.
The book has a truly international flavour, with illustrators from as far away as China, Argentina, Vietnam, South Africa and home grown talent from the UK contributing their interpretations of the stories. The result is a glorious celebration of love, joy and creativity that will draw children to the Bible as they grow to adulthood. A book to keep and treasure forever, 'The Children of God Story Book Bible' is also a reliable value package that promises a sound presentation of Biblical truth.
Using NIV test for Bible quotations, the stories provide an engaging opportunity for adults to share the Bible with children – reading to them at first, and gradually helping children to read and discover the Bible for themselves. Children that learn to read early do better, and children that share learning with their parents or carers do best of all. The Children of God Story Book Bible offers parents or carers and children a way to grow together in literacy and in the Word.
If not satisfied with your purchase, you can send it back to us for a Full refunds or Exchange. Please Note: Goods must be return within 14 days of purchase in the same condition, packaging and labels as they were received. Unless an initial mistake was made on our part, the customer will be liable for the cost of returning the product.