FATHER'S EMBRACE, THE MONTERO, DANILO
In The Father's Embrace, Spanish worship leader Danilo Montero will impress you to overcome obstacles like hidden fears, pride, and not being honest with yourself. You will also identify other roadblocks to great fellowship. "My soul thirsts for God, for the living God..." This soul-stirring book will explain:
- Why brokenness is a gate for spiritual deliverance and breakthrough
- The importance of forgiveness as a means of restoration
- How to expand worship from an event to a lifestyle
- Steps to intimately recognizing your heavenly Father's voice
- How to receive the unconditional love of God Using biblical characters such as Jacob, Jonah, and the Pharisees, as well as his own experience, Montero shows you why religiosity isn't a good substitute for genuine friendship with Jesus.
Your intimate, divine relationship with God is your responsibility. Are you ready to take on the greatest challenge of your life?
If not satisfied with your purchase, you can send it back to us for a Full refunds or Exchange. Please Note: Goods must be return within 14 days of purchase in the same condition, packaging and labels as they were received. Unless an initial mistake was made on our part, the customer will be liable for the cost of returning the product.